The NAA offers South Africa’s first ADVANCED teachers training course for Drama Education to equip qualified and NAA accredited trainers to beter assist talented students who participate in competitions and/or can use dramatic arts in the classroom to inspire and educate. All trainers, teachers and adjudicators who work with students need to attend this comprehensive course which will guide and shape you as an educator to better assist students.
When: 16 March 2019
Where: LALT Theatre House, 20 Bartlett Road, Beyers Park, Boksburg.
All candidates who successfully complete the course successfully will receive a certificate of completion and attendance.
R800.00 per candidate (only 15 spaces available per course)
PAYABLE TO THE NATONAL ARTS ASSOCIATION BEFORE 2 MARCH 2019.
What is included in my fee:
All course material
Accredited course manual
Coffee / tea / juice
A certified accreditation certificate
FNB CHEQUE ACCOUNT
REFERENCE: Name and Surname
- Dress casually for the practical part of the course.
- Language of Course: English
- Introduction to Drama Education
- How to apply Dramatic Arts to different subject fields
- How to inspire shy students to come out of their shell
- Creative idea exchange
- Methods of Dorothy Heathcote
- Using the Stanislavsky method as part of creative development in the classroom
- Creative lesson planning for teaching a drama class
- Interactive learning methods
- Eisteddfod training
- Speech structure
- Addressing speech problems and incorrect breathing
- Practical lesson demonstrations
- Using puppet theatre in the classroom
- Sensory development